Summer, Summer, Summer Tiiime Pt:2

My summer break was dry lol, with not much to do but draw my life away. I was back home with the rents, in a city I can no longer stand. I will admit that I hadn't accomplished much over the holidays, with no funds, and the need of certain devices/software, I didnt get to develop my skills or produce any work. Instead, I was mainly trying to complete any unfinished drawings I had left to do, while outside enjoying most of the summer days.

Around the beginning of August, I start a new project. An artist had asked me to create a animation music video. He wanted me to create a comic style animation, for his new track that is being released soon. Keeping things brief I'll give ya'll a lil taste of what going on:

This is the artist guy playing the hero - named Rhythm Man



Jessica - playing his girlfriend




JLG - The good scientist (on RM's side)



Oculus - The evil guy (aggainst RM)



Oculus - in action (storyboard sketch)



Rhythm man - in action (storyboard sketch)




an the stage I'm currently at.


I still have loads to, including to finish each drawn scenes, scan them in and separate them into layers for animating :P ...and I am doing this all by myself, a true animator lool..

So I'm gone for now but I'll keep ya'll posted, good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment