Summer, Summer, Summer Tiiime Pt:1

And soooo... I'm back after an hectic summer, with much to tell and share, but I'll keep it brief .

Before the break things didnt go very well (shall got go into detail here), but it was peak times. Alot had been lost, and alot had been lefted behind. But overall, I have made room for the new, and being back at uni now I'm feeling the high spirits ahead. I have new projects and feel quite confident about things going on at the moment.

At uni, we have all been given 3 projects, and already im ready and excited to get all creative on their ass (reffering to the work and not the tutors :D), will share my ideas of each project in another post. But for now I'll leave you with this:

God knows that I'm blessed, so I will get by, and make the most out of my life, aim for the sky...Fly pass the moon, sit with the stars, show them my art, but I never could forget my piece of showing them my heart...
(NoLay - artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment